Thursday, June 21, 2007

What should I do?

5 Jamadil Akhir 1428
Salam

I have this hw6515 mobile phone pda. Got it more than a year ago with a good bargain of more than 50% discount upon bidding at Lelong. I consider it as good bargain because if I were to buy a new unit, it will cost me no less than RM2500. I paid only RM1200 for mine while it still have 9 months warranty attached (checked and confirm with HP).

Its multiple functions helps me a lot with my daily activities. Basic function as a phone and camera (1.3 mp) alone save me a lot of trouble carrying 2 devices. Not to mentions its pda, GPS, wifi and data storage capabilities.

Now, 16 months later, the speaker just went silent. I can't play any sound anymore. Fair enough, I do not miss mp3. Movie clip not here, fine, I can deal with that. But not able to here a ring when somebody is calling me... that pissed me of. This thing is killing me now. I miss a lot of important calls.

Yes... it still vibrate but that does not solve my problem. For now, putting on the earphone helps a little but I can't be wearing that while sleeping, can I. What if there is emergency late at night and I can't hear the ring?

What do I do now? New phone set?

Ramli AR

3 comments:

ainizakri said...

Ha ha ha..
Biasa la tu..dah cukup umur. Kena la ganti yg baru.. Ramli..pesan dgn Ban suruh beli yg kaw kaw kat sini...

Pa'chik said...

bos, link lelong tu.. lelong.com.my, yang lelong.com tu.. milik pierre lelong.. orang perancis.. hehe..

tukar je sepiker dia... kadang, telipon ni, masalah dia, cuma skru longgar.. gi kedai, sah-sah kena 100 untuk deme ketatkan skru saja...

Ramli AR said...

Salam

ainizakri... dah sampaikan pada Ban.

pa'chik... terima kasih kerana memaklumkan. dan dah diambil tindakan.

Ramli AR