Saturday, November 10, 2007

I Walked

1 Dzulkaedah 1428
Salam
I was stopped. I was prevented. I was blocked. I was 'teargased'. Yes.. I was .... but... I wanted to walk. I wanted to walk to The Istana. And I found my way to join thousands others to walk and presented a message to my Yang Di Pertuan Agong.

At LRT Masjid Jamek. Reached there at about 2.15 pm. The crowd is already there facing the FRU. The crowd was prevented from walking to Dataran Merdeka. Tear gas was used.
The lady and her friend are lawyers. She walk for the second time. Last time to make a stand and this time as observers. They dressed in their official attire and wear arm band and tag. It was a rainy day. That did not stop these people. The rain just got them wet. Nothing to it. Some places became muddy. That did not stop these people as well. Some of these people do concern about their shoes got dirty. That did not stop them from walking. They just do not wear them while walking.

Watch Aljazeera on The Walk. I walked and I walked proudly.
Ramli AR