Thursday, November 08, 2007

I wish I walked

27 Shawwal 1428
Salam

Late last September, a group of lawyers (some say hundreds of them, some reported more than 1000) walked 'The Walk of Justice'. Whatever the number was, it is a big number to me. These lawyers gathered right in front of Palace of Justice (some even started from Putrajaya main entrance) and marched to PM's Office.

For some reason, I could not join them on that day. I had to go to Shah Alam. When I came back, the walk was over. I was told those lawyers started under the hot sun and went through the rain to reach PM's Office. I thanks those people for what they did.

This coming November 10, another walk is organised. I will make myself available and join 100,000 others and Walk to The Istana. The Walk start at 3pm. See you there...

Ramli AR

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kirim salae banyok2 ko Na (your wife)

- daripada ex schoolmate Na (exKTN)


-ondeonde-

Anonymous said...

The walk that ramli talked about actually passed my office menara pjh putrajaya. My office is next to the PutraMosque. I did not know anything about it until I coincidentally pull my venetian blind and saw a lot of people in black and white dress/suit. No wonder the traffic was abnormally heavy on the way to office before it

My opinion on the walk is this: check and balance is an essential tool to ensure any organization and even government to exist and excel. In management term " group thinking" should be avoided. Group thinking is a situation where every body says the say thing to be accepted by the group. This phenomenon is unhealthy. I am worried our government one day will be subscribing to this when no one dares to say NO! anymore.

Anonymous said...

Get ready a few of the food beforehand so you will not must fool around along with it with the camp site. Constitute some snacks, precook the pasta and get coupled foods that could be consumed as is also to produce each meal much less cumbersome. Other meals could be satisfying to put together within the forests, however, many should anticipate to go on the days the elements will not be ideal. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Scan2122344d[/url]

Anonymous said...

If you are looking to get a wonderful hue of painting for your home, visit a fresh paint or redecorating retailer. You will discover a fantastic segment in every that may offer you different pieces that provide the shade of coloration in a helpful manner which is effortless to choose from. This way you may choose the best tone for that appear you are trying to attain inside or away from the house. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Illnerev5ss[/url]